Friday, September 11, 2009

Journey to Gameland by Ben Buchanan, Carol J Adams, and Susan Allison

I am recommending Journey to Gameland as a book you should read and do. It lets you make a game out of your favorite book or books. I haven't read it all yet.

It was written by an eleven year old. Ben is a boy who did the first game. His favorite books are the Harry Potter books. His mom and a children's librarian helped him write this book.

I want to make a board game too. I'm going to make a game for Black Beauty and A Little Princess. I'm going to start with The Three Little Witches though.

You can only really do this if you can read chapter books. You can get help from adults if you need to, but it is really just for kids.

1 comment:

  1. i love the book 2!!i am now reading the 2nd book! hope its good(;

    ReplyDelete