Monday, September 14, 2009

The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler


This is a good book! I like mermaids and it has mermaids. Emily is a twelve year old girl who is half human and half mermaid. On land she is human and in the water her legs turn into a tail. I really liked her friend Shona Silkfin. She likes romance, and whenever she answers questions at school her answers involve romance too! It's kind of a mystery and I don't want to give that away.

If you liked this book too please leave a comment on my blog: http://secretbookwormclub.blogspot.com

I found out that there are MORE Emily Windsnap books too! Look for them at your library.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It does look good. What do you mean by romance? I 've been reading a lot of mysteries lately too. I find them exiting and relaxing at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shona always wants to know if people fall in love. When they are at history class in school (and they only go to school in the mornings like I did last year)that is what she would ask the teacher about. "Did they fall in love?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relationships are the most interesting part of life if you ask me . How people relate with each other, how and why they fall in love - the little details and quirks of personality and how people get along or don't - is fascinating. I'm not interested in just the dates of history. It's the story part that is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete